TechPowerUP’s GPU-Z 2.5.0 introduces support for NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 GPU, Intel Arc A770, and Intel Arc A750 graphics cards
The latest version of GPU-Z has been released and offers full support for NVIDIA’s GeForce RTX 4090 & Intel Arc graphics cards. GPU-Z shows detailed BIOS, clock, or overclocking info and offers details. Such as power limits or a built-in NVIDIA DLSS scanner. The new support will be handy for all the reviewers working on their tests.
The newest GPU-Z update by the engineers on the website TechPowerUP is much more because it finally supports the desktop Intel Arc A770 & Arc A750 graphics cards, just days after they were officially confirmed to launch this month on the 12th of October.
While the number “2.50” might sound special, it is not, it is simply 49+1. We also had to get this build out quickly so that reviewers can do their jobs playing with the latest hardware from Intel and NVIDIA.
The GPU-Z information and monitoring software does not introduce any major changes, apart from those specific for the newly added cards.
- Added support for NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
- Improved detection for Intel Arc A750 & A770
- Added Intel Arc VRAM temperature monitoring
- Fixed Intel Arc temperature sensors
- Instead of showing a blank window, a proper message is display when the DLSS Game Scan finds no supported games